If you wish to make a complaint about a barrister, you should normally raise your concern with the barrister or their clerk in the first instance.

If your complaint cannot be resolved by chambers, you may be able to make a formal complaint to the Bar Standards Board. To do this you will need to contact the Bar Standards Board directly. You can access a copy of their complaints form by going to www.barstandardsboard.org.uk

You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.